WORKS ARE STILL SCHEDULED TO BE CARRIED OUT WITHIN THE TIMEFRAME BELOW, BUT MAY BE DELAYED.
‘Please make sure you have moved your vehicle off the road on the date below
Footway Reconstruction Works in Mount Pleasant
Between Downfield Road to Rushen Drive
Between 10th May 2021 to 15th May 2021
Works between 7:30am and 6:00pm
We are writing to tell you about works we’ll be undertaking in your area.
What you need to do:
- We need the road clear of parked vehicles in order to complete the work.
- If you need to use your vehicle, please make sure you move it outside the road closure area shown on this letter, at least 30 minutes before we are due to start working.
We are able to relocate parked vehicles, if necessary, using a specialist removal vehicle. If you or a member of your household are unable to move a car out of the works area due to shielding, self-isolation or for other reasons, please phone Ringway on 0300 123 4047 and we will arrange to have the vehicle professionally relocated free of charge
What you need to know:
- We would like to reassure residents that we are following Government advice relating to construction works and guidelines regarding social distancing to minimise the risks related to Covid-19 (Coronavirus).
- We politely request that all residents respect our workforce and follow social distancing guidelines when passing the works area or engaging with our on-site team.
- Vehicles may not be allowed access through the road closure during the works, except for emergency vehicles. We are unable to provide information of which part of the road will have access and when. Please speak to the on-site team on the day who will be able to advise on access.
- Where it is safe to do so, the County Council may be able to exercise discretion in exceptional circumstances in order to meet its public sector equality duty.
- Please refer to the yellow signboards on your street to see the exact dates, timings and permit number. Any date changes to these works will be communicated on the yellow signboards at either end of your street and at www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/roadclosures
- Any overgrown vegetation found overhanging the footway at the start of the works will be cut back by the contractor.
- These works are weather dependent and may be postponed if poor weather is forecast.
- Details of any disruptions to bus services can be found at www.intalink.org.uk/timetables (search for your service). If you're unable to find this information, please call our customer service centre on 0300 123 4050.