Report an issue

Getting an issue resolved

If the issue you wnat to report is the responsibility of Hertford Heath Parish Council, you can use the form on the right to report it.  Alternatively, please contact the Parish Clerk -

If you need to report a fault about a road, pavement or street lighting, these issues can be reported by visiting the HERTS COUNTY COUNCIL WEBSITE

Most other issues are dealt with by East Herts District Council.  Follow the links on this page to be directed to the correct department to make your report:

Report to the Parish Council

Before using this form, please check that the issue you are reporting is not the responsibility of East Herts District Council or Hertfordshire County Council.  If it is, links are provided on their site as shown on the left.

Please provide as much information as you can.  We will endeavour to address the issues you raise as soon as possible.


May 2020
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31



Join our mailing list

and keep up to date with all the activities in Hertford Heath

© Copyright 2019. Hertford Heath Parish Council Website by Consult.PW