Report an issue

Your Council

We’re here to help, but before you report anything, please check which organisation is responsible for the issue.

You’ll find the relevant contact information here together with direct links to the appropriate websites.

Check the status first

Before you begin, it’s worth checking to see if the issue you are concerned about has already been reported or that updates are available on any progress that has been made.  We've provided links to useful sites at the foot of this page.

Social Media is a good place to start too.  You can POST onto your chosen platform using the buttons provided or VIEW relevant feeds from our Social Media pages.

site vert png

Alcohol Licensing

Bus Passes

Business Rates

Community Tax

Disposal fridges/freezers

Dog Warden

Environmental Services

Housing Benefits

Park/Recreation Grounds

Pest Control


Public Car Parks & Parking Permits

Public Toilets


Tree Preservation


Contact EHDC

site vert png



Children's Playground

Community Garden

Conservation Area

Dog Bins

Football Hut

Litter Bins

Litter Pickers

Neighbourhood Plan

Some Public Footpaths/Bridleways

Recreation Ground

Some Streetlights


Village Greens

Village Signs

War Memorial

Web site & Social Media

Contact HHPC

site vert png

Adult Social Services

Children’s Social Services

Countryside Management

Disability Information Bureau

Education benefits

Fire and Rescue

Highways, roads, and pavements

Libraries and Archives

Passenger Transport

Registry of Births, marriages, and deaths

School Admissions

Special Educational Needs

Trading Standards

Waste and re-cycling

Waste Aware

Contact HCC
Hertfordshire Constabulary
Fix My Street
Discover Hertford
AA Roadwatch
In Your Area
Herts Live
Royal Mail
Thames Water